Online Romantic Gestures
Tangible Romantic Gestures
- Decorate his room in St. Valentine’s style – with a lot of hearts and rose petals and balloons, bouquets of long-stem roses, candies, and don’t forget the chocolate and champagne. Get creative!
2. Serve tea and muffins in bed. Try to make breakfast look really pretty and inviting. Don’t skimp on the strawberries and the whipped cream.
3. Take him to spend time in the library, in research of love and erotic poetry, exchange your discoveries and print them. Go to a cool intimate coffee shop and have literature reading aloud, along with nice coffee.
4. When the weather is fine, go strolling at the sea. Write messages for each other in the sand. Sea and summer can really drive you crazy with emotions.
5. Food Festival in Paris – For every chocolate-loving couple on Earth – people gather in the City of Lights to taste chocolate, to attend cooking workshops and to buy some signed books.
6. Jazz festival – in February, Copenhagen hosts over 300 concerts in the dead of winter in more than 75 venues across Denmark for those, who can’t wait for the summer.
7. Go to a party and shimmy till your garters break and your knickers fall, and you tear twelve pairs of dance slippers with the man you love.
8. Go hiking, till you are physically toned and happy, sit by the fire, drink red wine and cuddle under a blanket. Or lie near a fireplace, sharing hot cups of tea, again under a blanket.
9. Give your beloved a magick jewel box. Put a new present for him to discover every month.
10. Leave a small testimonial of your love and affection on the soles of his new shoes.
11. Take your favorite romantic book and read it aloud to him.
11. Study a language together. Let it be your love language. Study as many expressions of your feelings as you can, you may even invent expressions of your own.
12. Organize a special day – pancakes for breakfast, walk in the morning, a small cafe in the afternoon and a romantic dinner for two. Strive for at least one special day per week.
13. Go to the movies and watch the best new comedy. Don’t forget the popcorn and when it really gets dark – make out like 19-years-old.
14. When he is sick at home, spare the time to look after him – warm soup, tea, blankets and just being together.
15. Prepare a picnic basket and go feast in the park.
16. Watch the sunset and the sunrise together.
17. Take a ride in a carriage pulled by horses. Does it get more fairy-tale than this? Do it on your wedding and all the single ladies will wipe their sentimental tears.
Most Romantic Words
The poets say it best. Here are some texts, which will give you butterflies in the stomach.
Sheng is according to Feng-Shui is the positive kind of chi, which permeates the universe, and it is quite a fancy address, which acclaims the qualities of the person whose friendship is desired forever.
She is obviously beautiful as a starlet – the type of woman, who makes all men in the restaurant turn after her when she enters.
How simple and lovely happines can be for people enamored.
The colors are less beautiful than emotions!
I am gathering more ideas from your comments.
Learn For Free: How To Spark Your Creativity And Productiveness With A Digital Bullet Journal